Haven’t written any blogs today.....

My Google Adsense is yesterday,zero,today’s zero yen which dropped my motivation,I am more like into point get site, I also ordered books about affiliate,step mail,online business and FX, I was thinking about going to try FX on my birthday, But money is tight,I have to spend money on food and rest is for saving til things will be settle down,if u want to know for details,read my sitePoor,foolish Yuri’s siteor join my group on Fb,the group called “ charity for Yukari “well,Yukari used to be my pen name when I wanted to be a writer,but I decided to use my real name,Yuri later on,but my name on fb still reminds Yukari Himekawa,so is instagram if u want to check it,go ahead,reading books is a good thing u can gather info or keywords from it and search on net,I am in process with it,I think I will have to Build my site again for affiliate but my provider don’t let me write Japanese,what’s going on? I have to look for another Server,why people pay for starting online business?what if they were a fraud? Wordpress is famous in Japan but I use it for affiliate and earn nothing...I might start learning something or what?
Yes,yesterday,in my japan and Japanese blog,I wrote about Sadou which means Japanese tea ceremony, Matcha is famous worldwide but japan spread it in old days.....,

Matcha is also good for your health,America coffee addiction,England Tea addiction,Japan Matcha addiction,Me iced cafe addic tion,Well,I am still into Shannon Hoon...,listening his voice all day and night,I am not sure but Shannon might be David Bowie’s fan,cuz one of his songs is really similar sound of” Under pressure”of David Bowie’s song, and Shannon goes”under pressure “ Nice song...other song is about he was expecting a baby and 3 is lucky number,he sings,3 is always my lucky number,I almost use 3 as one number of my passwords or email addresses,how about three kids,Shannon?i don’t mean to accuse you but if you we’re alive,u could make three children,like Chris Cornell by now and make more songs that impress or inspire or heal many People,OD is not suicide,but it’s suicidal action,it counts suicide,don’t u agree?i know he is a good,warm hearted caring person just hearing his voice,I will read all of his lyrics,translate it to Japanese and put it my Japanese blog,American English,I will also learn how to write lyrics and will write my own, offering young musicians for free but will ask them for giving me part of income,I used to write poems but lyrics will be fortune someday.....,

日本語、今日も昨日もアドセンスがゼロでヤル気無くした、おこずかいサイトにハマってます、アフィリエイトや、ネットビジネス、ステップメールの本買って読んだけど、 頭がごちゃごちゃになる前にキーワードだけメモして後でネット検索しよう、FXは、誕生日のおこずかいでやるつもりだったけど、予算足りず、断念、食費以外は貯金 に回して事が収まるまで、お金貯めないとならない、詳しく状況知りたい方はPoor,foolish Yuri’s site に、日本語でも説明してます、fbの、”charity for Yukari”というグループにもあります、お友達申請歓迎!なぜゆかりというと、前作家希望だった時のペンネーム が、ゆかりで、それをそのまま使ってたんだけど、本名のゆりに戻しました、Fbと、instagram は、Yukari Himekawaで、検索できますかね、、サイトは、アフィリエイトの為に立て直しだ、今使ってるやつが日本語変換できなくなって、新しいサーバー探してるんだけど、無料がいいよね、何故、人々は、ネットビジネスに初期費用や、 投資するんだろう?投資した元取れなかったら意味無いし、怪しい詐欺に会いたく無いし、、、Wordpressが、日本でもやたらと人気だけど、HPの立ち上げ方は、 よく分からず、たまに海外用のアフリエイト用に使ってるけど、全く稼げない、何か対策しなきゃいけないのに何から始めていいかわからない、昨日は、Japan and Japanese のblogに茶道の事書いたんですが、話逸れるけど、最近、甘いものばかり食べたくてたまらない、アメリカ、コーヒー中毒、イギリス、紅茶中毒、日本、 抹茶中毒、私、カフェ中毒みたいで、最近身体が重くて、そんな人いません?なんとなく、ダイエットの資料拾ってきたんだけど、興味ある人、必見! 運動ゼロ!食事制限ゼロ!追加費用ゼロ!【ゼロ★ダイエット】EICO式プライベートレッスン簡単・適当・お気楽に痩せる!40代からのダイエット塾!ハマーダイエットスクール(WEBコース)こんな感じの探してきたけど、 エステのほとんどが、リバウンドしてるって知っている?だったら、エステより安いこちらはいかがですか?また、シャノンフーンの話題ですみません、彼の声は毎日 聞いてます、きっとデビッドボウイのファンであっただろうと、だって、ベスト盤に、デビッドボウイの名曲、アンダープレッシャーをパクった?ような曲が、さわり だけですよー、他の曲は、彼女が妊娠したってわかった時の歌なんだろうなー、3は、ラッキーナンバーだって、私もそうなんだけど、でも、シャノン、生きてたら 3人子供作れたし、曲だってもっと作れたよ、あなたの事説教するつもりは無いけど、もっと多くの人々が感動し、影響を受け、癒されて、あなたはもっとビッグになれた はず、、、声聞くだけでシャノンは、優しくって、心が温かくて、優しい人だってわかってる、ODは、自殺行為だよ、自殺に判別されるよ、あなたの歌詞は、じっくりと 読んで、blog、アメリカンな英語に、載せる予定です、英語の歌詞の書き方英語で勉強して、新人 ミュージシャン達に無料で提供するの、そして、印税の何割かもらう、昔は英語でよくポエム書いたけど、商売になるとしたら、歌詞のほう、、、、

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just today’s mind

Still....

Everybody must forget about me...