I don’t feel writing or do feel like?

I don’t have to write blogs that make money or only a little money,maybe u can sign in poin get sites and make more money than google Adsense.,today,I write four,no...five blogs but for nothing,zero again today,I am not popular or maybe Everybody hates me,I wrote this for Shannon Hoon and gamble addictive people,first of all,I don’t like people died over drug...,of course I didn’t say I want to take cocaine or marijuana,I may take them,but in Japan,drug regulation is strange, You can get Rohypnol which is lligal here,but in the states,date drug is illegal,don’t try to put me with rohypnol,cuz it doesn’t work for me,I take them mixed with another sleeping pills and they put me sleep slowly...music is more like medicine, As comes to Shannon Hoon who died OD,I was mad first,but he freaked out after he heard the numbers of sales of their second Album,it put Shannon down because they weren’t sold like he was expected...,maybe first album was best among common people, Common people tend to like songs with rhythm like “ no rain” I prefer second album because it’s more artistic,and deeper... Shannon should have never gave up or try to be high when u became successful,dying at their 40’s or 50’s ain’t so bad,after They had a successful carrier,and happy( maybe unhappy one)family,dying in their 20’s is worst,but let me tell you,Shannon Noon is better than me,cuz he released two or three albums,and I want to say I am sorry that I misunderstood why u took too many cocaine,but still sorry u rather be alive....,
talking about dying 50,40’s is about Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington, I don’t know about Linkin park,but I know Seattle grunge music cuz I was so obsessed by Andrew Wood from MLB,then listened Sound Garden,so I don’t know what kind of music is Blind Melon,Shannon Hoon,I am sorry that I misunderstood about ur death, And didn’t know u dressed like a woman at one of their lives,I have photograph of it,u make up,had hair pins and wearing White long skirt,I liked it but I thought it was just fashion,Shannon hadn’t to be like a woman cuz u’r already beautiful Included his heart,voice and soul,if u knew how bad I was treated by american men,American Englishyou heal my heart,body and soul,I saw a dream of Chris Cornell who had live somewhere maybe in Japan, I saw him on stage but nobody was there,I am too shy to talk strangers but I tried to talk Chris every time I see him at hotel, And then I found out Vicky whom I dislike was having an affair with fat unattractive man who looks like pig,see none of Chris and Vicky’s kids are Chris’s.... I improved his daughter and another Latin actor looks like each other too much,and Son’s hair is too light for Jewish father...., I may make Shannon Hoon’s site gathering info about him,well I am an administrator of two groups at fb,one is “Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington were murdered” and “ charity for Yukari” I might change groups name...,no new info,just I put Hillary Clinton’s killed both Chris and Chester,but I changed my mind,maybe they killed themselves,Chris was tired Of his life like lying V told us,Chester killed himself cuz he respected Chris too much......,that’s my second guess, Well I don’t think I can write Japanese today,maybe tomorrow,Well,I am getting tired,going to bed tomorrow,will take about Gamble addition tomorrow....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just today’s mind

Still....

Everybody must forget about me...