Long time no see...日本語書く気しません、すみません

It’s been a long time since the last time I wrote this blog,I just have been busy,I can’t go to school,because I am broke,so I have to learn by myself,first of all,I sing along with music and lyrics,some song is too hard Because they sing too fast,if I learn how to sing like Eminem,I could sing any songs,then I read English movie scripts,it’s fun because you can imagine what’s going on there in the scripts even if I haven’t watched these films, Recently,I sold my t.v for only 20dollars,and bumped DVD player which was a mistake,I can’t see any movies but I don’t Watch t.v anymore,watching news on t.v is putting negative information on your brain so not good,but I enjoy reading it,

If you use your right brain,it will connect to your unconscious,how many heroes can you think of who is left handed?when you are Left handed,it will use your right brain( not left) so it’s good to be pretending that you are a left handed,use left hand a lot In your daily life,you can’t use it when you are at work,but you can hold things like a cup,pen,every other things with left hand,when you’re free,you can write anything with your left handed,when I used it,I felt like I was becoming a little child,I had fun,you can use yout right brain,by feeling,drawing,painting pictures,singing,acting( not in your real life if it comes to a bad way)I thought I stop painting lil peep because my painting tools will be gone soon,but using right brain,I will keeping on drawing, I sing everyday but when I heard my recording voice,it was not ok,so so thing,I will try to update my karaoke song which can use for a copyright on YouTube,but how? I can sing along with them and update to my YouTube and that’s it? Or I have to get a permission or what? Learning by myself is hard,but I am going to make it,well as well as writing my books and writing lyrics, I can put here but I don’t know,nobody can steal my words!I opened my mom’s shops if girls interested,you can change language, I guess,just go to handmade
just still thinking about putting some face pic which was used make up apps,wow I look much younger,just because of make up?follow me @yukarihimekawa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just today’s mind

Still....

Everybody must forget about me...