Very tired.....

I even don’t feel like writing Japanese,I have been thinking about dying,suicidal thing many things...., Like when I lost love...well my life sux....I thought when I was in my 30’s and when I wake up alone in The age of 45, I thought I would have killed myself,right on,I will be 45 in a few mins,I read about Shannon was dying like he was sleeping,it’s unfair,you can do whatever u want to do and die with no pain? In japan,you can’t get cocaine so easily unless you are a gang star or famous people,sleeping pills may work,but what if you failed?u live like in hell.......,I envy u Shannon,you are a father,I would Never been a mother cuz I can’t trust any guys.....,I envy u Shannon 2,cuz u became famous and many people Loved you,but you were like a baby boy who doesn’t know how hard music industry was,if your first album hits, doesn’t mean your second would hit as first,see your friend Axl,G N’R bursted their first album surprisingly, But second,third not so much,but what the hell...like Axl did,you could’t servive,I don’t say ur a looser but You were like little little baby who only knew a little about industry u were genius but people underrated you, So what?my Google Adsense hit zero and zero over and over but what the f@ck!i can write whatever I want to write....,
Then I also envy you Shannon,you were a somebody,somebody’s parents,I am really nobody,then u died like sleeping? So unfair......unfair the world....who wants to know addiction stuff from my japan and Japanese blog..?nobody cares right? It’s ok u get to be addicted,I am addicted to sweets who makes me fat,right?Shannon?who wants to be high? me,I am about tired of alcohol stuffs,I want cocaine,who doesn’t want it?it’s great u can die like u asleep,fantastic! Well,I wrote about gambling and cats,I don’t think anyone cares,but here’s amazon sites.....,

well I am so tired...don’t give a f#ck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just today’s mind

Still....

Everybody must forget about me...