O M G midnight here!

I can’t do fu@king thing! I was writing my book off line which is continuing frommy life sux and I thought it was a good idea becoming a writer,I have two other or more blogs( Japanese) And tried to make them to e book and sell on kindle store but the process is too hard,I need to sleep early so that I can sleep Well and wake up earlier,i’ve been looking for many jobs in Tokyo and the states,my first thought was becoming a middle aged femal fashion model in magazines even,t.v...I applied some,then I wanted work as interpreter it is hard to becoming one if u don’t go special schools,like an actor and a singer is same,i was looking for schools in Tokyo and I found one or two,more,the one is for senior talents,I was interested and call,but I forgot about tuition,I have no money to go to Tokyo,my first step is going back to work,I wanna be an interpreter and middle aged female model,either one is not that easy,some or most model agencies take money from “wanna be a model”,I just didn’t becoming a model,I wanna be an actress and singer in the states,I also looked Up for info about becoming a model in the states,ur minimum height should be 5’9, I don’t have that height,I am only 5’5, but some site said u can also become a model if ur short,in these days,i’ve Been doing a lot things as much as I can......,

I rewrite my lyrics as I followed instructions on the web,I sing along lilpeep,I read some of film scripts, I write about my past life,oh I forgot building up more websites which should be all me or just business,I dunno yet,I haven’t written my japan and Japanese blog,I lost my concentration and passion about that blog,I still love writing in English,enjoying Singing in English but rap is too fast,you can’t never will be Eminem he is the only one,he and I am same age,only one month younger than him,me...I saw net with YouTube I saw pretty 20 years old american (maybe)was singing,but she stuck in her room Cuz she has disease which she is scared of going outside of public,she is scared of someone looking at her,but how could she Sings like that,looking at camera like she is looking at a mirror,she looks pretty normal to me,but ill is ill she has to confront to it....I was just wondering how the BMG came from? Did she make that too? Just wondering,hope someday u will see me on YouTube Lol,maybe,not sure yet,gotta go for now,have to write my story,hope it will be the film,have to play,chant...etc,it’s too late to do them everything,hope I will be an early bird,my Japanese will seen next time....chao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just today’s mind

Still....

Everybody must forget about me...