Sounds great!

My Google Adsense’s yen is still nothing....,but I earned yesterday a little,Tomorrow,something will be change,that’s great too,I am feeling better even I don’t earn nothing....,maybe I forgot medicine to take these morning,I took them and I have enough power and energy to write my blogs,I thought I fixed anything I was wrong on my blogs,I tried to fix whatever I can, I think I wrote longer,but still not to put three Adsense ‘s ads....hum?i think I did three ?i have to check it again...., I should be relaxed mood when I write this blog,because this is my fourth blogs,when you write 3blogs hard,there no more energy but I can relax when I write this,one of my Adsense blogs is you know,Japan and Japanese,trust me,if ur not interested in Japan or Japanese,and if you like baseball,especially Seattle Mariners,you will be a fun of Japan and Japanese cuz “Ichiro” is Japanese,two other blogs are about “teaching English for Japanese people”but it turned the story when I was falling with Someone,when dated and broke up stories...,my reader don’t like this,I guess,but as long as I have just one reader,I keep on writing,on my diet blog,I explored my body pic when I was 90 pounds,just 90 pounds? Don’t worry,I gained to 110,for now Thinking about going to 100,u got translator? Here are my blogs,Americanism Englishand other is how did I loose 88pounds?
I wrote Japan and Japanese about Kyoto,do u guys know Kyoto?where many temples and shrines there,I think Kyoto is explanation of old japan where Maiko and Geisha walk in the streets with their umbrellas,the best time to visit Kyoto is a fall...,

I want you to take a look the view of Kyoto,just one shot,my choice......,Well,dunno how to upload pic, I will figure it later....,Sorry to say this blog isn’t totally or none fixed but I am always impressed by the number come visit this blog,surprisingly more than my Adsense blog,”Japan and Japanese” it’s like about 400-300,in here,1000-700,very big number,dunno if they SEO search or something like that,if so,my blog is empty,I want some fans of my blog....I know my blog Isn’t perfect plus my native language is Japanese,not English,but I tried hard to get pre first English exam instead of hanging out stupid(excuse me)younger military guys,every words I learned from them is called slung,NG words,not funny,their brain is 4 years old who got an important thing of men(excuse me my language)I am not saying they are stupid,I am just saying most Of them are less intelligence than civilians...,maybe they have to go a war! Back to my story,yes I passed pre one English Exam,if you are interested,go get one of them and take a look,I thought it’s international test,but what if I get pre first? Pre means prepare,always higher steps,So I have to study like crazy to get first step,then go to interpreter ‘s school for Being an interpreter,I wanna be an interpreter in music industry,that’s not bad idea at all,when Kip Winger came to Japan on his Japan tour,he fell love with Japanese interpreter who hasn’t noticed how he felt....funny..,in my case,it might be up side Down,lol....,because I am easily fall in a love.....,
click

Click
今日のGoogle アドセンスの収入は無し、昨日は、前ほどじゃないけど、稼いだ方かな?明日はもっと稼げたら最高!稼げなくても、落ち込んでた日々よりマシ、 ここのところ、朝飲み薬やめてて、今日久しぶりに飲んだら、気分絶好調(でもないか、、、)でも、充分のエネルギーとパワーを頂戴したみたい、私のblogの どこがいけないのか?(アドセンス的に)修正すべきところは、修正したつもりで、文章も長くしたつもりだけど、アドセンスが言ってるほど、3つも広告入れられない、 これ書いてる時は、リラックスしてるつもり、4つ目だから、最初の3つに気を使ったから、、、(言い訳?)アドセンス使ってるblog、4つあって、もう一つは、ご存知、 Japan and Japanese、外国人で全く日本に興味無い方は、野球ファンだったら、そしてシアトルマリナーズ(だった?)の一郎が、日本人と知り、日本のファンに なります、メデタシ。他に書いてる日本語のblogは、日本人に英語を教えるアメリカンな英語と、 ダイエットblog 40kg,身体の半分痩せたで、なんと、今回私は、痩せてた頃のセクシー写真(初) 載せています、40kgでした、痩せすぎ?だいじょうぶ、今は10kgふえましたから、、、、日本人に英語教えてるつもりが、いつのまにか、他人興味ない?の、恋バナに 発展、それでも読んでくれる方々が、、、今日は、japan and Japanese のblogに、京都の話を、、、京都って、昔の日本再現してる感じしません?五重塔の 写真載せたかったのに、載せ方わからん、、、あとで載せておきます、

今日のこのblogに特に書き直しが無くてすみません、これでも抑えてるつもりですが、言いたいこと言ってます、、、でもこのblogの訪問者の数におどろかされる、 1000人から700人って、私の、japan and Japanese のblogの、300〜400人より多い!ビックリ‼️SEOどうのってカッコイイ事書きたいけど、意味自体わからない 他のサーチ検索Yで、しらべなきゃ、キーワード目的できた訪問者ガッカリのblogなんですが、、、、ああ、私のblogにも、ファンが欲しい、コメントも欲しい、 私は、日本人だから英語は完璧では無いけど、アホのミリ(これまた失礼)と、つるむのやめて、英検準1級受かりました、アメリカ人でさえ難しいはず、、(始まった 自慢)でも、ミリから、、、軍人って書き換えしますか?教わった英語って、スラングか、放送禁止用語、こんなとこには、絶対書けないですねー、頭の中身は4歳、 馬鹿って言ってるんじゃありませんよ、全てのブルーカラーを馬鹿にするわけじゃないし、でも、ホワイトカラーに比べると、知的さは、負けますよ、ところで、 英検って世界共通だろうか?準って事はまだ上があるって事、英検1級とTOEICの900点以上でも取っとけば、もっとblog人気でるかなー?それとも、通訳学校行って 音楽専門の(別にこだわらないが)通訳にでもなろうかなー?キップウィンガー(ミュージシャン)が、日本公演来た時、通訳嬢に惚れて、奥手なんだか知らないけど、 手は出さなかったみたい、完全、キップの片思いで終わったとか、、、意外とシャイ?私は、逆で、優しくされるだけで、勝手に勘違いしてそう、、、そんな性格 なんです、私。
click

Click

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just today’s mind

Still....

Everybody must forget about me...