Still....

Well sleeping time,I just gonna leave what I wrote in my book,which will need a lots of editing and auditors,anybody volunteer? Lol,these days,it’s not a book,it’s like a dairy.....,

well few days past since I wrote,I’ve been sick,frustrated and irritated in these days,one translating company needs to hire some translators so they gave me a test,I didn’t say it was easy,but not that hard,it depends on how much time or work I will be able to dedicate to that job,only one job,I was like ohhh cuz I have been sick,today,I finally could do my tasks instead of meditation,praying,writing stuffs,and so on,one company cancelled our contracts because he lost all of data and it will take long to fb it,but that’s ok,I dropped second fortune teller’s tests but it’s ok I don’t think I have 6th sense or anything,if I had,I would’ve stuck here right now,I’ve been looking for translating jobs but there’s no luck,and then,I changed my mind,wait a min,why don’t you find web auditions sites? But my demerit is still living rural,no jobs,some model agencies though and few schools here I don’t know if I should spend money on school here or save money to moving to Tokyo,one of famous production sent me a letter and said I had passed the first audition from web,second audition will be on March,if I pass,I could get free lessons which will be great,I also want to go English singing school in Tokyo and English acting workshop which will cost me a bit expensive but i think someday,I am still confused going to school here or saving money for Tokyo,I know my mind says “saving money”but people says “ do whatever you do while you can”I just think of register to few modeling agencies here on Okinawa which might have no jobs but better than nothing,I had an appointment for a photographers studio which will cost 50 U.S.D,but other studios are usually more expensive if professional make up artists do your face and hair,of course it will take at least over 100,I want to try makeup thing but the photo limits is usually 3months,after 3 months,I’ll be in Tokyo and will have to take another photoessays,sigh...so this time I think without make up artists,but I know how make up artists do to you,they will change you to almost like a different person,cuz I use make up app and this is totally me in 20’s,make up makes you look more beautiful and younger! So,I want to use make up artists,but I don’t know about money so I am still thinking....,even buying automatically follower system for Instagram,I can afford it if I stop buying sweets in dairy basis,it can also save your money and invest for follow system for Instagram,but I was like wait,it’s only few money like less than 50, and I can afford it,if I was serious and quitting sweets which is also good for your body and money,but my mind finds some excuses,”it’s just wasting money TIL you move to Tokyo,all the companies are in Tokyo! That’s why I am working from home,sadly,I had to fight with my mom today,I wanted a imaging practicing partner who will be my mom but she won’t corporate,something I say,like I said”I don’t want to hear story””your stories are boring””you said that again,over and over,I’m tired of hearing that shit”if I tell her these things,her mind is going to crazy,she started yelled at me and hang up phone,I tried to call her back over and over,she never picked up which means she turned off her phone more like 5-6 hours,I stopped calling her so she might turn her phone off while she’s sleeping,it made me upset,she treats me like a little kid,and she makes me upset in many ways,I need to make friends whom I can trust and count on,I promised my mom if something happens to me,like a panic attack which I had when I was younger,she promised me to take her phone even if it’s middle of night,but when I missed her and just saying hello at 9pm at night,she was already asleep and couldn’t talk to me,is she fair enough?huh...well even if I have over 3000 friends on FB,none of them are real but two,the one is negative person who used to fight with me,told me to be a realistic but I am a dreamer,our values of views are different,but now what?we still keep on talking...but I want more friends that I can talk to like a real friends,I want positive friends,friends who have same goal as mine,I need someone talk to,well I’ll stop typing for now,since I get lonely,I will might search friends,lol(jk)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just today’s mind

How to shift minds