Couldn’t write last night...cuz....

I was too tired,I manage 4 blogs and other two alternatively...,I am thinking building another one,but I even can’t manage 4....,I even can’t write long,my writing is usually short and briefly but Google Adsense forces us to write 1000 words? Some said 10,000, I ignore this one,I learned one thing from doing Google Adsense,don’t let them to change ur feelings, Like yesterday I could earn some yen but today is zero yen,don’t let them disappoint you,you have to like writing for fun, Like a hobby,then you don’t have to do “this” and “ that”, no no one force me to do anything,you just do whatever you feel like to do,if you don’t like writing it’s no meaning for doing Google Adsense no matter how much you earn,like you earn one million at one blog.....,you know what I mean? Americans love to have fun,so they do whatever they like to do for living ?right?japanese have to work for just money even if they don’t like that job......,
MAILZAP(アフィリエイター)
Yesterday,I wrote about Tokyo Olympic in my blog,japan and Japanese...we Japanese are excited about it and predict many foreigners will visit Tokyo,I was thinking being a volunteer as an interpreter in there,I rather want to meet people and talk rather than sitting at pc and translating all day...,my previous job was a translator so I know the feelings,you can be a billionaire if you translate “Harry Potter”but Japanese translator was caught cuz she didn’t pay income tax..., Well,if I could find a job with mobile phone that can work from home for an interpreter for foreigners those who will come visit Tokyo,I will be grad to be an assistance,I will take a look about a job later....,today,I bought a lot of books which were written about,affiliate,e-magazines,online business and fx,I also bought Blind melon’s best cd,they costs but They worth it,cuz this month,in a week my birthday coming,does anybody wanna give me present?i am thanks giving girl!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just today’s mind

Still....

Everybody must forget about me...