I don’t have to write blogs that make money or only a little money,maybe u can sign in poin get sites and make more money than google Adsense.,today,I write four,no...five blogs but for nothing,zero again today,I am not popular or maybe Everybody hates me,I wrote this for Shannon Hoon and gamble addictive people,first of all,I don’t like people died over drug...,of course I didn’t say I want to take cocaine or marijuana,I may take them,but in Japan,drug regulation is strange, You can get Rohypnol which is lligal here,but in the states,date drug is illegal,don’t try to put me with rohypnol,cuz it doesn’t work for me,I take them mixed with another sleeping pills and they put me sleep slowly...music is more like medicine, As comes to Shannon Hoon who died OD,I was mad first,but he freaked out after he heard the numbers of sales of their second Album,it put Shannon down because they weren’t sold like he was expected...,maybe first album was best among common people, Common people tend to ...
Comments
Post a Comment