Not bad,ok good...maybe

I feel like writing my blog today,I know life is harsh,but someone always help you,most of them,they are your parents, I have to thank my mom to help me with money,I will giving up eating ice,meat and fish,I only eat Nattou rice(cheap)and Cafe,I have to thank my mom,I thought my mom was useless but she was the only one who was helpful,when was in trouble,two of Over 3000friends on Facebook helped me,both Japanese,both women,as I see,women are helpful than a man,Japanese were also helpful than American s(sorry,Americans)but as I see almost of Americans seems to wanted some in return,some is always same...sex, Most of them were military,but civilians are almost same,there’s no difference,they are a men....,As I wrote down what my dreams

I really don’t know why I want these things? I asked myself why u need these stuffs? Cuz I servive I am not a bumb,I eat cheap food but that can fill my stomach,I can sleep in warm futon and I have kotastu (a table with electric heater)I have parents that is service, Well,my point is what if I loose my parents?i crush down and cry,think about going after them?no,but I know I will loose my mind,what I got is me,cats(including my parents’s)little money for rent,bills,little food,rent apartment but I want to move ,I dunno why,but I have been in a bad luck since I moved here,this town,not island,maybe bad place for me,I am thinking about Going back to Tokyo where biggest city in the world,oh well I thought NYC was biggest city in the world but when I was at a bar And talking to a young man,he said Tokyo is the bigger city....I was like not most expensive city? He keeping on saying that, And I didn’t compromise neither,guess I might made him mad and he left,oh he was 100% american,what I wrote about today’s blogwas about poor fox but fortune was bigger,like lilpeep,he had to choose death cuz he didn’t wanna give up drugs,he might be talented,good heart,but devil took him away,anyways,here’s Japanese pictures Books that u should read for ur children...,oh ur single man?come and be fan with me,follow me,comment me,no spam though, Oh well even spammers scared to write me,haha....

hummmm,I don’t know where did I finish last time,but being positive,don’t say negative things,write down what you wish for, When you write down,don’t write I wanna be a famous singer,(that’s what I want to be but I need more time to calm down, Many years ago,when I sang Guns N‘ Roses songs,every Americans there applaused and standing obetion,when I sang “love”by Keisha Cole,they also applaused but,Keisha,I didn’t think I sang good enough,but they were warm hearted and welcomed my sh@t Song)anyways,when you write down your wishes,write I will being a famous singer and spend busy times with no time thinking, U know the difference? When you wish,your dreams already came true,you could say I became a famous singer.....,and say what U wrote many times and don’t forget writing down ur feelings(imagine)after(if)u have done it,Universe’s law will 99.999999999999999999(infenity)make ur dreams come true,there’s no 100% in universe,there’s no perfect person,always 99.9999999999999% ayo U wanna deal with me? If u can sing and play guitar,gimmi comment,I try to write lyrics search on google Not good answer,then,saw lilpeep’s lyrics,translated,it seemed like it has no rules,he just want to write whatever he wants and as he feels....anything comes up to his mind...that’s what I felt,too sad not to hear his new songs anymore,any musician teach me how to sing? I will teach you japanese so that u don’t need interpreter when u tour in Japan lol! Good idea?japanese fans are loyal too bad lilpeep couldn’t make it,he loved Japanese stuffs,too bad he didn’t wear unique!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just today’s mind

Still....

Everybody must forget about me...