Just today’s mind

ネガティヴをポジティブに変えよう!just today’s thought...
I might be up and down every single days,someday,I do all of my tasks,someday,I can’t or don’t do all my tasks including working,I just started to my jobs,so I don’t work longtime,longest is 6 hours like two days,I might have more space to get translating job from net,I’ve been thinking getting more jobs so that I will be get out of welfare,but working from home is not my goal,it maybe...cuz I am still interested in online business which is so hard,why some people can work only few hours a day and get triple or more money than white collars? I’m always wondering,it’s like “ less business hours more money”?what the hell you are talking about? But actually,there are people who is doing these thing,oh they might worked so hard until they get there,I don’t know what Jake is saying in his videos,of course I am not saying I don’t understand him at all,he’s saying wire,rewire thing,2nd mind,deserve it,worthy some stuffs everyone understands but other Jake’s word is difficult,I understand invest yourself,claim your value,tiring is a power...etc”because some of his words are so difficult,I searched him in Japanese sites,and there were no Japanese sites of Jake Ducy,I thought I translate his books or his tools,and I help him to sell his offerings in Japan,so I sent him email again,well last time I emailed him or his admin,admin answered my email,saying that she will transfer your mail to Jake but there’s no guarantee that Jake has time to read all of emails and answer them,but today,i did offer him if I could translate his needs and help him to sell in Japan all of his products,nice idea huh?if Jake answered my emails I will be busy translating them all maybe building up company.....,not really sure,but I try to throw away all my negative thoughts and input more positive images,that’s what I am trying to do,cuz I am “ worthy”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still....

How to shift minds