I gotta few yen

I gotta few yen from Google Adsense but my friend who later started Adsense got more than me....., It’s not jealous or something,but something wrong with Google Adsense account system,if I did’t get money, I was gonna sue Google for mentally Damege,I was serious because these few days,my mind blew up because of these Things,many people earn money with this or other way,but I can’t?why is that? I quitted two of my blogs because of Adsense to concerate but I can’t still have money,if I can’t be paid back whatever I paid for Google adsense,I am a Looser feels like I lost love when I was younger,I was crying Beck’s song,sitting down at a bar.............,bartender Kicked me,she was fat and talked like a guy,”Don’t cry for one guy just because you lost love”yeah,I just lost love with nobodies,losers,so what?now I am loosing business with one of biggest search engine site,nothing right?i can find way To earn money alternatively................,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just today’s mind

Still....

Everybody must forget about me...