Forget me?part 2

I told my mom that everything I learned,like positive thinking,about subconscious,about imagination,every good stuffs,but she acting differently today on the phone,she said Tokyo is too cold to live,I told her I was there for 20 years,Tokyo isn’t that cold,she said,from this year weather is changing in Tokyo,I was upset cuz it was offensive,like I took it mom says bad about Tokyo and stopping me to go there,it wasn’t the first time,she had done that several times,then she accused about fine this year,which made me mad since I owe her money,I told her I will give it back more than a millions back if I become successful,then she started to sing her new song” positive,negative” she keep on singing “positive,negative “cuz they were new words she learned cuz they are English,I thought she was going crazy and it really dropped me nuts,so I hang up the phone,next few hours,I tried to call her again,but no answers,I mailed her ,after few minutes she called me and she confessed she hit a woman,I was like “ what?is she going to jail?fine again?” I asked her why she tell me now?not earlier,cuz she said she had an accident few days ago,she said she didn’t want to make me worry,the woman whom was hit by my mom’s car is ok,only a scar,but they will might judge her that she will have to pay fine,what surprised me was in these two days,I told her everything I learned like I said,she sounded curious and seemed to enjoy imagining things,but she has to keep on continuing this,just because one bad thing happened to her doesn’t mean it will happen again,it’s up to her how to use her imagination,positive mind and subconscious,I told her write down things what upset you and find answer by yourself,and talk to your own heart,find your answer,focus on you,it will lead to your answer, well as for me,I lost my friendship today,because she lied,she promised me to compose my song and waited and waited,then she said she can’t ,I don’t like people these who lie,so I decided not be her friend anymore,it happens a lot,many people come and go for short term,I have no friends,it is a shame to say so,but I just did,I am not scared of what I think I should write,I just write, I can’t trust no men nor women,some friends those who met in a real life,I gave them whatever I could offer,I was like a Cupid or crown or both......after they get what they want,they just left,all of them! in internet,I try to be more careful but everyone left anyways,I try not to write or think negative thing anymore,but my subconscious decide what I want to write down,oh well,I got a gift from heaven today,I got DHA pills but I have to send them a report what I thought of it,maybe will get money or at least I got a stuff for free,what a great day,I gotta be more positive then,good thing will come....“ that’s what I wrote my book today!this blog is actin wired again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just today’s mind

Still....

How to shift minds