How to shift minds

In these days,I was so negative,tiring,sick which were no good,but since I started working,I felt better,I still can’t use my imagination or control my feelings,but I am trying,since I am tired and sleepy,I will chant,write stuffs,check my mails and going to bed.....,

from here...I tried to answer the questions from mail where I got DHA company,I tried send the answer several times,but never sent,there’s an error message,so I sent a question form,I hope it‘ll be fixed by tomorrow,I must refuse before they send me stuffs each months,which will costs,these days,I was upset,mad and irritated,may be I was sick,my throat keep on hurting,and my head aches,but I still keep on doing my job and sang,it’s hard to remember lyrics but I’m trying,I still don’t feel like uploading my karaoke thing,but it will never start until I do it,many people might thumb down signs but I won’t care about it anyways,cuz I know I sing suck,maybe I have to have special voice training which unti aging your voice,I saw it in the internet,but I thought it was not for sale,it was for advertising,they wanted me to advertise the book,no I want it! when I looked into my mirror today,there was an old lady,on my face,there were wrinkles,stains,skin sags and age spot etc,I may have a surgery or something,may be fat around waist and stomach too,I went dentist today,I got silver in my teeth’s which can see when I laugh,it might be no good if you want to be a singer or an actress,I will change it to bridge cuz they can’t see any silver on my teeth’s if I change it to bridge,bridge may have some disadvantages such as it might weaken my teeth’s,it can’t take it out so it gives my teeth’s some damages,but still think I will get bridge on my teeth’s,I came to release my anger when I was doing my job from net,I like writing,that’s writing job,so it’s good for me,I thought translating jobs or interpreter on the phone,but other client who deals with European company has still not contact me,it’s been a while since I contacted this client,weird.......,I don’ t know how to shift my minds but I feel better,I got sick too,it’s hard to imagine positive things,I don’t think I can,I think about jobs and other stuffs,I am trying to learn how to be positive,how to keep in touch with subconscious and my higher self,how to use your imagination,but trying to forget all negative things,my old friend still contacted me which surprised me,I thought she was a negative person but maybe she is just too realistic,but what is realism anyways,this whole world was made by what we thought or what we think it is real or truth,even there’s no real nor truth exist,and I think anything is possible,don’t limit your mind,I am still learning how to detach from blockages,I still do...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just today’s mind

Still....