Everybody must forget about me...

I’ve been busy figuring out how to things work out....it’s been changing my life slowly,I got new jobs from net, But one client didn’t pay for what i’ve Done for her which drove me crazy,site didn’t help much,if this site is unrealible I won’t use it anymore or I will keep on trying to get My money back,I try to become independent,try to practice what I think I have to do,I have some tasks each day,such as painting,I still keep on drawing lilpeep,sing along songs which are allowed to upload in YouTube,I uploaded some videos but too shy to put them in YouTube I still hesitate to put my pix in Instagram and my sites, It’s sarcasm that I want to be famous,but I am hesitating to show up,I write lyrics,my book which I might show part of them here, I pray,meditate and clean bathroom,etc,learning how to be positive,how to imagine your dreams,how to beat up negativity and about subconscious...etc,

Here’s some part that I wrote my book....here u go....”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just today’s mind

Still....

How to shift minds